Tuesday, March 22, 2011

pet peeves

I hate to complain....but I like to think of this as my journal of sorts so I guess it's okay.  After this, I'll try to be more positive.  Note: i have been reading a lot of verses lately on joy, and praying to have more and more of it daily, true JOY that comes from above!  yet, i still have a few pet peeves. 
1. cigarette smoke!  it's gross, it's smoky, and it's horrible b/c i know what it's doing to that person's lungs and blood pressure and their wallet!  many people that i see at my work smoke.  which is sad b/c most of them do not have an income.  nicotine is a horrible drug, it's horribly addictive and one of the leading causes of death!  why is this drug allowed legally?  politics? i think yes.
2. mean people. there are just some people out there that are hateful!  not sure why they are entitled to be so, but it's both sad and annoying.  sad b/c i'm sure there are some deep rooted issues they have with their own self-worth that they feel the need to bring others down and annoying b/c well, meanness is just annoying.
ok, that's all i can think of right now, it's a start. and maybe it's good that i don't have too many, these are just the few i had today while at work.  ah, inspirations from the work place.
what are your pet peeves?

1 comment:

  1. It goes along with "mean" but its a bit different... "A need for superiority." So many people need to feel better than others so they do and say things to bring them down. Also manipulation. That one just makes my blood boil. I witness a certain manipulator every day and I just want to call him out.

    ReplyDelete